Thursday 14 February 2013

What A Feeling!

Two hundred beautiful Word Magic books found their way home today.  My young writers will be ecstatic when they see them next Wednesday.  I'm pretty ecstatic myself, truth be known.  Definitely time to move on with The Article.  Didn't really have much time today despite the fact it was my Day Off from the soon-to-be-kaput day job.  Funeral to go to this morning (very sad. RIP Ann).  So picking up the books this afternoon gave me a real lift.  If I can get my head round it, I will try to upload a photo of the books so everyone can see what a group of 6 - 9 year olds is capable of.  I will let you know their reaction next week.

By the way - think I may have solved the techno-thing I mentioned yesterday.  Am going to the Young Writers blog next and will try to insert a link.  Wish me luck.  Good to see someone else has 1'd this blog.  Whoever you are - thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment